Tuesday 26 January 2016

#Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status DP 2016

Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status DP 2016 : Happy Valentines Day 2016 is near so we've got the some of the Happy valentines day whatsapp status and valentines day whatsapp DP. There are 8 days in Valentines week. And Happy valentines day is the more special than any other day. It is the last day of valentines week. On this beautiful day of valentines day 2016. Male/female proposes there opposite gender. Have you checked our previous posts on Happy teddy day, Happy promise day, Happy hug day. Get the best valentines day whatsapp status and valentines day dp from below.

Must checkout about the best happy rose day 2016 here.

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Whatsapp Status

Here are the best Happy valentines day whatsapp status. You can use our whatsapp status on valentines day. You can put these as your whatsapp status.
I want to be with U until the sun falls from the sky.Happy Valentine’s Day
A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the luv you have given me will _always stay as a flame in my heart. Happy valentines day…


even if sun _refused to shine…
even if romance ran _out of rhyme…
you wud still have my _heart untill the end of time..
You are all, my love, my valentine



Valentine Valentine Karte Rahe…Valentine Ke Din Ko Tarste Rahe..Is Mohabbat Ka Din Aakar Chala Geya..Hum Har Saal Ki Tarah Haath Malte Rahe!

My Love Request:
If I reach with my hand, will you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I come close to your lips, will you kiss me?
If I care for you, will you love me?
I want the world to know that you’re my Love.
Please Be my Valentine! 

Ek ajnabi se mujhe_ itna pyaar kyon hai..
Inkar karne par_ chahat ka ikraar kyon hai,
Use pana nahi meri taqdeer _mein shayad…
Phir har mod pe usi ka _intezar kyon hai.
Happy Valentine Day 

My Love Request:
If I reach with my hand, will you hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
If I come close to your lips, will you kiss me?
If I care for you, will you love me?
I want the world to know that you’re my Love.
Please Be my Valentine! 

Nothing is Good, but when I am with U everything is Good 

Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp DP

Here are some of the best whatsapp DP for valentines day that you can use as your profile pictures on whatsapp on the day of valentines.
love-chocolate images


love images


happy valentines day 2016 images


valentines day images


valentines day whatsapp status dp images

I hope you all liked our post on valentines day whatsapp status and valentines whatsapp dp. You can also get more wishes, quotes, sms, messages of valentines day on our blog, so stay tuned. You can also share these with your friends. We've the very huge collection of valentines day whatsapp status and whatsapp dp. We're updating this post on regular basis. If you have your own valentines day status or valentines day dp. So share it in comments. If we liked it then we will publish in our post.

No comments:

Post a Comment