Sunday 24 January 2016

#Happy Teddy Day 2016 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, SMS

Teddy Day is celebrated every year on 10th, February. This year also Happy teddy day 2016 will be celebrated on 10th February, 2016. Get the best teddy day wishes 2016, teddy day quotes, happy teddy day sms and teddy day messages 2016 and teddy day images here for free if you want. All the information related to Happy Teddy day 2016 will be provided here. You can check this page at any time if you want to get more information for Teddy day. Check the post below to get the full information and all the related wishes, quotes, sms and messages.

happy teddy day 2015

Below, I am giving some of the best happy teddy day wishes 2016 which all of you might like to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend or anyone else you like.
Also Check: Promise Day SMS
                     Hug Day Wishes
                     Valentines Day Whatsapp Status

Happy Teddy Day wishes 2016

Below I am mentioning some of the best Teddy day wishes, which all of might like and you can send these to your girlfriend, or boyfriend any time whenever you want. Check these best teddy day wishes 2016:-

Knock again & again
Anybody On Mobile??
a Delivery Waiting for you…
a teddy bear with a rose..@
^
|
^
|
-

(”).(”)
( . O .)
(”)-(”)
(””)_(””)
To Say you
Have A happy Teddy Bear Day,,,,

By Gifting u This Teddy…
I Wana Show you I’m Ready that..
To Make u Mine And Fill My Life..
With Sunshine…
-(‘)…(‘)
( ‘ o ‘ )
-(‘)–(‘)
(”’)–(”’)
-i-Love-u-
Happy Teddy Bear day 

sPECIAL GIFT ON SPECIAL TEDDY BEAR DAY…
FOR SPECIAL SOME ONE ….
(‘)….(‘)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(‘)–(‘)
(”’)-(”’)
HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY 2U…

sPECIAL GIFT ON SPECIAL TEDDY BEAR DAY…
FOR SPECIAL SOME ONE ….
(‘)….(‘)
( ‘ o ‘ )
(‘)–(‘)
(”’)-(”’)
HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY 2U…

If u are a chocolate you are the
SWEETEST,
If u are a teddy bear you are the
most HUGGABLE,
nd since u r my friend.
U R THE BEST.

“I Wish I Was A Teddy Bear,
That Lay Upon Ur Bed..
So Every Time U Cuddled It,
U Cuddled Me Instead..!
Happy Teddy Day”

“Knock again & again
Anybody On Mobile??
a Delivery Waiting for you…
a teddy bear with a rose..@
^
|
^
|
-

(”).(”)
( . O .)
(”)-(”)
(””)_(””)
To Say you
Have A happy Teddy Bear Day,,,,”

 “On Teddy Bear Day, We Think Of People Who Have Cheered And Encouraged Us, Who Go Out Of Their Way To Be Kind And Caring, Who Have Enriched Our Lives Just By Being Themselves. You Are Such A Person. I’m So Happy You’re My Love Happy Teddy Bear Day…”
That's all the related Happy Teddy day wishes 2016, you can checkout the best teddy day quotes 2016 below if you want to.

Happy Teddy day quotes 2016

Below are some of the best Happy Teddy day 2016 quotes which you might like and you can send these to your first love also.

“On Teddy Bear Day, We Think Of People Who Have Cheered And Encouraged Us, Who Go Out Of Their Way To Be Kind And Caring, Who Have Enriched Our Lives Just By Being Themselves. You Are Such A Person. I’m So Happy You’re My Love Happy Teddy Bear Day…”

 “If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST, If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, and since u r my friend. U R THE BEST.” 

 “Teddy Bear Day Is A Day Of Love It’s A Day When You Find Your True Love A Day Of Hearts And Yummy Candies A Day When Cupid Hits You With A Love Arrow A Day When You Find Your Teddy Bear Will You Be Mine?” 

“Finding Teddy Whom You Can Live With Is Easy.

Finding Teddy You Can’t Live Without Is Difficult.
I Am Glad I Found You With
Whom I Can Live With And Without Whom
I Would Stop Existing.
Always Be Mine.
Happy Teddy Bear Day!”

 “Oh My Cute and Beautiful Dear You are my sweetest teddy bear I Always Be in Your Near Happy Teddy Bear”
These were some of the best Happy Teddy day messages 2016, you will also get the best teddy day quotes and the best teddy day sms 2016 from this site also. Thanks for visiting, here all the information about Happy Teddy day 2016 you got.


No comments:

Post a Comment