Thursday 18 August 2016

Best Happy Birthday Wishes and Status For Sister




Birthday wishes for sister


Everyone has one or more sisters.If your sister is having a birthday then why not to wish.But it is tough job to select the Happy Birthday wishes for sister.For making your work easier we're come with best happy birthday wishes for sister.If your sister is away from you then you can use whatsapp or facebook to send these birthday wishes for sister.

Below are the Best Happy Birthday Wishes For Sisters that you can send to your sister on her birthday.Without wasting your precious time,check the best Happy Birthday Wishes for sister below

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister

 Here are the best Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister
Happy Birthday to you big sister and congratulations on becoming the hottest cougar I know.

Wishing you a great day of cake eating and one too many glasses of vino!

To my baby sis- thank you for being the best person I know.

I hope this year brings you more joy than the last.

You will always be the rainbow that shines in my biggest storms
Happy Birthday wishes for sister

Happy B’Day to the most stylish girl I know, you’ll always be a head turner.

Thanks for taking all the good looks in the family- oh and Happy B’day.

There is no complaining about getting older, until you find your first grey hair.





Sis, I love you more than you can ever imagine. In fact, take how much you think I love you, double this amount and multiply by 1,000. On your birthday, multiply this amount by 1,000,000. Happy (to the power of 10) birthday!




Every day, I just pinch myself…because I'm so lucky to have the nicest, happiest, smartest, funniest and most supportive sister as my best friend.
Even though we argue with each other, yell at each other and irritate each other, I consider you my BFF through thick and thin. I love you, sis! You’re the greatest! Happy birthday!
Birthday wishes for sister

We may be sisters by birth
But we are friends by heart
We may be family by default
But we have been bffs from the start
We may be siblings, without choice
But we chose to be much more
Wish you a happy birthday sis
I love you from the core
Dear sister…
It is hard to say how much I love you
You might not believe it especially since I fight with you
But no matter how much we quarrel, I still adore you
Even when we don’t speak to each other, I like you
For a lot of good things in my life
I am grateful to you
I hope one day you can see through into my heart
And realize how much I am fond of you
Happy birthday
A sister’s love
Is very funny
Sometimes it is
Sweet as honey
Sometimes it is
Bitter and sour
But it always has
A lot of power
Happy birthday
Together, we share a room
Together, we let gossip bloom
Together, we look at the stars in the sky
Together, we laugh and cry
Together, we study and play
Together, let’s celebrate your birthday
A piece of my heart
A part of my family
A portion of my life
A slice of me
You have always been sis
And you will always be
I wish you a happy birthday
I love you sweetie
Happy birthday to my sister
Who is so unique
Without all your wise words
I would have been dull and weak
To have a sister like you
It feels so nice
It is a feeling of comfort
To come to you for advice
In your life
As you enter a new year
To each other, I hope
We always stay near
Happy birthday
Every day you seem to have
One more argument, one more fight
But even after all that
I love you with all my might
When you were small
You were a naughty little sister
Now you are a year older and tall
But you are no less of a twister
Happy birthday

Sisters Birthday Status 

As i have seen people put status on whatsapp and facebook on their sisters birthday, we have also included some status related sisters birthday. Check them out.
You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday.
I don't talk to you every day any more, but you are still in my heart every day. Happy Birthday Sister. 
They say that a sister is a different flower from the same garden - and the sun was shining on your side. Happy Birthday. 
You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don't which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday. 
Birthday cake is always good. A sister with a birthday cake is great. Happy Birthday. 
These were some of the best Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister. If you liked this then leave your feedback in comments. If you want more Happy Birthday wishes for Sister then you can contact us.



2 comments:

  1. really very nice..........
    www.shayarihishayari.com
    www.shayariimages2017.com
    www.everyindia.com
    www.shayarixyz.com
    www.funmazalo.com

    ReplyDelete