Wednesday 13 July 2016

Best 50 Raksha bandhan quotes 2016: Happy Raksha Bandhan

raksha bandhan wallpapers

Raksha bandhan quotes: As you all know raksha bandhan 2016 is on 18 August thursday. Raksha bandhan is an Indian festival which is celebrated every year in the month of August or September depending on the rakhi purnima. Raksh bandhan celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. On this festival sister tie up a fancy thread called rakhi in her brother's hand and preys for her brother's to express love and wish for brother's long live. Brother also give gift to their sister after the rakhi ceremony. Many brothers also send raksha bandhan quotes to their sister through whatsapp and facebook. If you are one of that brother and searching for raksha bandhan quotes and raksha bandhan messages or happy raksha bandhan images then you can check them out here. This time we are sharing best raksha bandhan quotes for sisters. So read them out below and send these raksha bandhan wishes to your sister via text, whatsapp, facebook etc.



Raksha bandhan quotes

Below we have a huge collection of 50 best raksha bandhan quotes. These are the best raksha bandhan quotes for your sister. You can send these best raksha bandhan messages to your sister this raksha bandhan. So what waiting for copy the best raksha bandhan quotes you like and send to your sister this raksha bandhan.





raksha bandhan pics

Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. 






A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. 






Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. 






One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself. 


Celebrate the precious bond of love of brother and sister. ~ Celebrate relationships ~ I WISH YOU A HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN !!!





happy raksha bandhan Images



I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to God for your prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life, may all your dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you and
I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.

‘Raksha Bandhan’ is a special occasion to celebrate this emotional bonding when a sister ties a Rakhi – a holy thread – around her brother’s wrist, prays for his long life and the brother reciprocates by offering her the gifts she loves the most.

“You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”

God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brother.
Thanks for being my brother.




“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”




Pyare Bhaiya Sanju........I can never forget you. I luv u......U r the sweetest brother in the world. Our sweet relation was started by me, so never think that I can forget u, I can't do so..
Happy Rakhi to u.

raksha bandhan Images




Power, that's one thing, but love of family and of siblings is more important, is more powerful than any other power.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, and may the power of your love never fade away.




There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother.
Let's celebrate this love.
Happy Raksha Bandhan





Brothers are those special people in your lives.
The ones whom you fight with, yet you love as much as anyone.
Those who tease you, yet love you more than anything.
Those who taunt you, but are willing to protect you, even from a single shred of harm.
They are the ones who will love you unconditionally.
Always.



"Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood." Pam Brown



"The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble." Clara Ortega



"I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three." Unknown
happy raksha bandhan pictures


I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.


The men who learn endurance, are they who call the whole world, brother.


"It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on..." 


"My sisters have taught me how to live."


I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.



Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. --

Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection
&
ur understanding , May our bond of love remain forever.



You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.



I want 2 tell u,during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood.Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!




My Dear Brother is one
of the most precious
gift sent by God. 
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother.






Never ever thought we will not be together this day.
I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
it's looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year.
May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success.
Take care.
Miss You..!






She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.






“You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.”
Thank you friends for raksha bandhan quotes, raksha bandhan messages. I hope you like it. So send these best raksha bandhan sms to your sister this raksha bandhan. Visit our site again for more raksha bandhan stuff.

Check out more here

5 comments:

  1. nice collection of rakhi quotes bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diwali is upcoming event in india comes and see our latest collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click Diwali messages and get the best collection of diwali message

    ReplyDelete