Thursday 11 February 2016

Happy Hug Day Wishes Quotes SMS Messages Images 2016

Happy Hug day is celebrated every year on 12th, February. This year also Happy Hug day images will be celebrated. If you've a girlfriend or boyfriend then you're at the right place. Today, I am going to show you some of the best Hug Day wishes, quotes, sms and messages 2016 which you all might like and you can send these to your girlfriend/boyfriend or first love. Hug Day is celebrated on 12th, February 2016. Checkout the most amazing happy hug day images, wishes, quotes whatsapp status in this article.

If you're looking for everything related to Happy hug day, the best happy hug day images, and the best happy hug day quotes then no doubt you are at right place, that is alltechblaze will provide everything related to hug day 2016.

Also Check: Happy Teddy Day
                     Happy Promise Day SMS
                     Valentines Day Whatsapp DP

Happy Hug Day Images

Below are the best hug day images

Happy hug day 2015 wishes

As we all know, Hug day is celebrated every year, so we ought to upload some best wishes which you all will like related to Happy Hug day . So, here they're:-

Happy Hug day wishes, quotes 2016

Below are some of the best Happy Hug day wishes and quotes which all might like and you can send these to your girlfriend, boyfriend, first love or anyone else you love or like:-

Do you know�
There is one gift which can't be given
without taking it back�
That is why I give you hug
which can't be giving without taking it back.
Happy Hug Day !

1 2,
I Love You,
3 4
Love Me More,
5 6
Give Me Kiss,
7 8
Don't Be Late,
9 10
Hug Me Then

No matter where you are
I'll always find my way to?
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses.
I love only you!
Have a Nice Hug Day.

You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share hug day with!
Thank you for making my
Day brighter.
HUGS

What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Hug Day you from the core of my heart.

Koi kahe isse Jadu ki Jhappi,
Koi kahe isse pyar..
Mauka khoobsurat,
Aa Gale Lagja mere yaar..
Happy Hug Day !
Bole toh
Hug Day Mubarak !
 These were some of the best Happy Hug day wishes  and Happy Hug Day quotes  which you can send to your friends, gf, bf, first love, husband or wife. 

Happy Hug Day SMS, Messages 

Below are some of the best hug day  sms and messages you might like. Happy Hug day friends!!! Below are some of the Happy Hug day sms and messages :-

HUG Coupan
Hugs are fat-free, sugar-free
And require no batteries.
Hugs reduce blood pressure
Body temperature, heart rate
And help relive pain and depression.
Redeem this coupon at your nearest
Participating human being.
~*~*~* Happy Hug Day *~*~*~

This hug will make you feel
SO GOOD!
Can you feel it?
I KNEW YOU COULD!
Best wishes to you on this hug day.

U cant wrap love in a box,
But u can wrap a person in a hug.
A hug charms, warms and makes everyone happy.
That must be why God gave us arms.
So here is a hug 4 u on this Hug Day.

I’m sending you this hug…
IT’S FREE!
A special hug for you
FROM ME!
Happy Hug Day.

I Hug you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.
Every day is Hug Day 4 us.

 I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile and Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!Happy Hugs Day dear.

 There is a warm hug where you are A shoulder I can lean on Tenderness, Warmth, Smile, Happiness In short, where you are there is Everything I can dream of… Wishing my sweety a beautiful and joyful hug day….

These were some of the best Happy Hug day messages, sms ,Images which you can send to your loved ones. This was the best collection I could present to you, if you want anymore do let us know, we will provide everything related to Happy Hug day 2016.

Do let us know through the comment section below if you want anything else related to hug day. Thanks and keep visiting for more. Also do share this articles on Facebook, Google+ and twitter with your followers so they can also check best happy hug day wishes quotes sms 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment